Ralco is a science and technology company that provides the agriculture and aquaculture industries with natural technologies that help create safe and abundant food. It is our mission to perfect technologies that naturally create an abundant global food supply. We carry out our mission through applied science and research that enhance practical natural technologies for the agriculture and aquaculture industries. In a world filled with technology that people mistrust, creative thinking has driven Ralco to provide trusted alternatives. Our technologies come to life through products in our Ralco brands: Ralco Nutrition, Strong Animals®, Agnition®, trū® Shrimp and Ralco Show.
Steward our God-given gifts to perfect technologies that enhance the vitality of plants and animals for a safe and abundant food supply.
We do what is right
We serve others and help them succeed
We believe in hard work and a commitment to family
We treat others with dignity and respect
- Correctly stack finished products on pallets with a minimum of 6 tags visible on each side.
- Obtain and record samples, tote weights and bag counts as needed.
- Be familiar with finished products, ingredients and the MSDS book and where they are located.
- Read and understand product tags for description, product number, lot number and weight, also obtaining proper size and color of bag to be used.
- Operate the forklifts and other equipment safely.
- Ability to load and unload trailers/bulk bag trucks.
- Know the locations of ingredients and finished products in our warehouses.
- Help the mixers get ingredients.
- Notify mixing specialist immediately if ingredient/finished product is in question.
- Keep all areas and equipment clean and in order.
- Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the needs of the company.
- Follow all safety and quality control measures.
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive and duties may vary based on departmental and company needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Experience: Production experience preferred, but not required.
- General: Satisfactorily complete introductory period per company policy.
- Competencies: Ability to learn and use Microsoft Office applications, FMM, Sterling Controls, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point. Other skills required include problem-solving, strong oral and written communication, basic math skills, goal oriented, self-driven.
- Physical: Physical requirements for this position include being able to life 50 lbs. and wearing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key work duties.
- Location: This position will work in the Ralco production facilities located in Marshall, MN.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive starting pay at up to $16.50 per hour with opportunity for up to $2.00 per hour pay increase over first 2 years of employment. All existing benefits available to full time Ralco employees as outlined in the handbook:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ralco 401 K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days
- and more!