Atlantic Place - Marshall MN
The Dishwasher is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary based upon business needs.
KEY WORK DUTIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
- Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
- Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Atlantic Place safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Education: Not required; must be 18 years old
General: Satisfactory completion of introductory period per company policy
Physical: Must have ability to
- remain stationary for long periods of up to four (4) hours in length
- safely reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift to 40 pounds
- work frequently in a hot and damp environment
- have finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment
- wear protective hand coverings through entire shift
- work with disinfectant cleaning supplies throughout entire shift
- frequently wash hands with disinfecting soap throughout shift.
Travel: There is no travel with this position