Regional Delivery Truck Driver
Ralco is a science and technology company that provides the agriculture and aquaculture industries with natural technologies that help create safe and abundant food. It is our mission to perfect technologies that naturally create an abundant global food supply. We carry out our mission through applied science and research that enhance practical natural technologies for the agriculture and aquaculture industries. In a world filled with technology that people mistrust, creative thinking has driven Ralco to provide trusted alternatives.
Our Mission: Steward out God-given gifts to perfect technologies that enhance the vitality of plants and animals for a safe and abundant global food supply.
Our Values: We serve others and help them succeed. We treat others with dignity and respect. We believe in hard work and a commitment to family. We do what is right.
The Regional Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, unloading trucks, and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. This driver will be delivering bulk and bagged feed to farms and mills. This position will drive regional routes throughout the middle of the U.S., with opportunity to be home most weekends. This driver must be a hardworking, motivated individual, with strong communication and customer service skills.
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive and duties may vary based on departmental and company needs.
Key Work Duties and Required Skills
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Keep an electronic log.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Licenses: Class A license required.
- Experience: Truck driving experience required.
- Competencies: Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- General: Satisfactorily complete introductory period per company policy.
- Physical: Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Location: Based out of Marshall, MN.
Competitive pay based on previous experience. All existing benefits available to full time Ralco employees as outlined in the handbook:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ralco 401 K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days